- Private Property
- Built in: 2016
Red Palm Village is a small-scale chalet resort, nestled in a lush oasis of tranquility where you can enjoy the diversity of Bonaire's nature.
The small-scale chalet resort has a unique location on the Kaminda Sorobon: a picturesque winding road from Kralendijk along and through the nature conservation area of Lac Bay to the beaches of Sorobon. There is plenty to do in the immediate vicinity of the park: canoeing and snorkeling in the mangroves, horseback riding and swimming in the sea with horses with Horse Ranch Bonaire, surfing, great food and drinks on the beaches of Sorobon, kite surfing, diving, sailing and swimming on the west side of the island. Kralendijk is a few minutes away, so in no time you can enjoy shopping or dining in one of the many restaurants of the capital.
Red Palm Village has the following facilities:
- Breakfast service (also delivered to lodge)
- Information desk
- Excellent free WiFi throughout the park
- Babysitting service holiday care for kids
- Swimming pool
- Children's pool (with water toys)
- Family jacuzzi
- Sun deck
- Closed parking
- Arrangement for car rental and activities / excursions on the island
- Free pick-up and return service from and to the airport
- Interim cleaning for stays of 6 or more nights
- Includes bed linen, bath towels and beach towels
Sounds interesting? Additional information is available on request. Feel free to contact our office.