- Private Property
- Built in: 2008/2009
- Size Sundeck: 23 m2
Hausmann Follies Bonaire apartments offers a unique opportunity for high quality apartment style living in one of the last ocean front locations in downtown Kralendijk, the Capital of Bonaire.
At a glance:
- The apartment has an ocean facing balcony
- Convenience of an elevator and easily manageable stairs
- Generous open plan living area
- European quality fitting
- Community swimming pool
- Paved off-street parking area
- Tropical landscaping
- Ideal for either holiday, renting out or permanent living.
- Next to some of the finest restaurants on Bonaire
Hausmann Follies is located directly on the ocean boulevard, within walking distance from the picturesque centre of town.
The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor overlooking the dazzling turquoise Bonairean waters.
The apartment is well built and nicely finished.
The floors and balcony are finished with Portobello ceramic tiles, inspired by French Limestone, which provide an aesthetically pleasing, yet robust finish. These light colored tiles have a matte finish. The walls in the wet areas, the bathrooms and the toilet are also finished with the same ceramic tiles up to a height of 2.25 m (7,38 ft.). The bathroom appliances are European quality brand. In the other areas the walls have a smooth plastered finish and are painted with latex wall paint.
All interior doors and frames are made of solid wood. All exterior doors and windows are made of aluminum. The entire apartment is fitted with 220 Volt wall sockets and 127 Volt wall sockets in the kitchen and pantry. The apartment is equipped with ‘split-unit’ air conditioners in the bedrooms.
Kitchen fittings & equipment
- American style side by side combined refrigerator/freezer with ice maker.
- 5 element electric cook top
- oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer, dryer