- Private Property
- Built in: 2015
This villa does maybe gives away only 25% of its charm from the outside ….
What you can’t see from there are (among other things): the pool, the ocean view, the sheer size of this property, and -most important of it all- the gorgeous ambiance of it!
This villa is built with all natural materials:
- All floors are polished concrete
- Columns on top floor are of tropical hardwood
- Outside walls partially covered with Bonaire-coral-beach-stones
- Roof of hardwood shingles
- Hardwood doors & windows with shutters and screens and stainless steel hinges
- Modern, spacious bathrooms with top of the line materials
- Excellent state of repair
- Year of construction 2015
Top floor (which is 2nd floor in the front, 3rd floor in the back)
Entrance to this floor is either via inner staircase entering centrally on the top floor, or via outdoor stairs which start next to the garage leading to both porches (1st and 2nd floor) and to the (official) main entrance.
Entering from the porch via double (and triple) opening doors into the wide living room, with large kitchen to the right.
Kitchen is fitted with double doors fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electrical cook top and two separate sinks. The tiles in the kitchen are handmade in Portugal.
The large living room has double doors and shuttered windows in the front. The tropical breeze cools this house beautifully! All furniture is matching and tasteful, individually chosen and of high quality.
Next to the living room is a separate TV room or office space. Of course this room can easily be converted to another child’s bedroom.
In the center part of the top floor you find the inner stairs, the main entrance of this floor, closet space and a guest toilet. This center part also works as a division between the living room and the master bedroom, with en suite bathroom with double shower and double sink. This bedroom also has double doors opening up to the upper porch.
The wide and long top floor porch gives ample space for both a lounge area and a dining area, AND … all of that with superb ocean views!
Ground floor (which is 1st floor in the front, 2nd floor in the back)
Main entrance is via wide half round stairs from the main road side, or via outdoor stairs next to the garage leading to the porch.
Either way, it leads to
- two large bedrooms, on either side of the inner staircase, both fitted with a double bed, built-in closet space, double doors opening up to the porch and pool
- both large bedrooms have an en suite bathroom, with double shower, toilet and sink, all in beautiful polished concrete
- two smaller size bedrooms, both fitted with two single beds
- a separate guest toilet
- and a separate laundry room / depository
Both large bedrooms have double doors opening up to the lower porch and to the pool.
Using the natural slope of the lot to its full potential, a two car garage has been built on the lower side of the property. Garage with automatic door and private parking for 2 cars in front of it. The pool walls and pool room are next to the garage. There is also lots of additional storage space.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms
- 2 separate guest toilets
- 2 porches / terraces
- living room with separate TV room/Office
- kitchen: side-by-side American fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, electrical cook top, dishwasher, fully equipped with appliances, utensils for 10 persons
- pool with wooden sundeck
- laundry room with washing machine
- 2 water heaters
- alarm system
- low maintenance costs
- excellent rental possibilities
Asking price: US$798,000.-